Wake Up Call

Are you receiving Wake Up Calls in your inbox? Click here to subscribe to June's weekly update!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Who's Watching You?---You Tube

I know that I haven't posted anything in a while and it's not because I don't think about you all everyday. I'm passionate about you all. It's because I've had two grand babies in the last month, had to set up a new Wake Up Ministry office, and I have a senior daughter ready to graduate who is playing on the high school golf team. Life is amazing!

I'm blogging for two reasons: to give you a heads up about our two day conference, Sleeping Beauty, Who Are You, September 11-12, 2010. It's for moms, leaders, and girls 11-and up. Mark your calendar. I will be sending you more info later. And two, I was watching a lady rap on You Tube that I think is worth watching. Take a look and remember to ask yourselves...who is watching you?

No comments:

Wake Up Ministries's Fan Box

Wake Up Ministries on Facebook